Sitze MINI J01 - Sitzverstellung elektrisch - Memory Fahrersitz - Oberschenkelauflage

• Es ist mal wieder so wie es ist, der potentielle Interessent / Kunde bekommt mehr Info als die damit dealen :evil: :sleeping: Natürlich hätte ich privat nach München fahren können. Aber sorry, thats no my Job. :/ ´

vielleicht ist dein dealer einach zu weit weg von münchen 8o 8o

Ich habe kein Grund das zu sagen, ich hab auch keinen Anhaltspunkt das zu sagen, aber ich sage es einfach mal:

Es gibt Momente im Leben, da muss man einfach seine Meinung sagen, ohne zu wissen worum es eigtl geht :0016::0009:

• Die Sitze MINI J01, hier:
    Sitzverstellung, elektrisch mit Memory für Fahrersitz.

Die elektrisch verstellbaren Sitze für Fahrer und Beifahrer können individuell konfiguriert werden.
    Sie können die Länge und Höhe sowie die Neigung des Sitzes und der Rückenlehne einstellen, um die bequemste und gesündeste Sitzhaltung zu finden. Wenn Sie die perfekte Position gefunden haben, können Sie diese mit der Memory-Funktion für den Fahrersitz auch bequem speichern. Und Sie können Ihre Konfiguration auf Knopfdruck aktivieren.

(mini.de)

• Review: MINI’s New Massaging, Ventilated Vegan Seats Are Here! But Are They Good?

Danke!! Sehr interessant .

Zitat
    Sport Seats Vs Regular Seats Across all new MINI models there will be two different seats. But unlike the previous MINI seats in the F Series cars, they share almost same overall design. However there are a couple of differences. The standard seats have flatter bolsters on both the lower cushion and seat back. The Sport seats (which are identical to the JCW branded seats) also have an integrated headrests similar to the current F Series JCW seats. However crucially both do not offer extendable thigh-bolsters as previously in the optional sport seats. On paper that sounds like an unfortunate cost cutting move that would make the new seats less supportive. In our brief time we can tell you that doesn’t appear to be the case. The new seat cushion is longer and while doesn’t quite reach the length the extendable bolsters do, they’ll likely be close enough for most. In addition the electric seats we tested have the ability to move the thigh bolster upward which is intended to take the place of the manual extending bolster. And in our testing it all works pretty well. Despite being 6′ 2″ I was immediately felt comfortable and felt plenty of thigh support. Compare that to the R50 or R56 seats and these are noticeably longer and out of the box more comfortable. MINI has always widened the seats slightly. To do this MINI designers had to subtly shrink the width of the center console and completely rethink the armrest. The latter is now much smaller and attached to the driver’s seat. Again it’s a design choice that might sound like a bad idea until you experience it. In my time it felt totally both intuitive and completely comfortable. Active Seats Introduce Massaging And Ventilated Seats In MINIs Technically it’s a seat and not seats. Yes MINI’s first massaging seat option is only available on the driver’s seat. That saves weight and cost which makes some sense in a car like a MINI. The massaging function gently moves the spinal column of the person sitting in the driver’s seat to reduce muscular tension and fatigue and prevent lower back pain. The massaging function is tied to a couple of the experience modes and can also be turned on independently with varying intensity. The new seats are also optionally ventilated as well. Small fans in the seats cool both the seat cushion and backrest surfaces. The fans do not use refrigerated air so consider this as a way to circulate air creating a evaporative effect that can cool the body. I have always loved both massaging and ventilated seats for road-trips and in my time with MINI’s new Active Seats, I was impressed. While the massaging function didn’t feel as aggressive as the new BMW i7 for instance, they felt on part with the older massaging seats in the recent X5 and X7.